The legal pathway has been created for employers to make it mandatory for staff to be vaccinated and employers who decided to make the vaccination mandatory may experience some significant challenges especially when it comes to employees refusing to be vaccinated.
Mandatory vaccination has brought out to some important questions:
• Is a risk assessment a prerequisite for mandatory vaccination?
• What must a vaccination plan contain?
• What are the consequences of missing the 2 July 2021 compliance deadline?
• May you dismiss an employee who refuses to be vaccinated?
• How important is the risk of vaccination side effects?
• How important are the constitutional rights of employees who do not want to be vaccinated?
• What are the alternatives to dismissal?
Contact Ubuntu Resource Management for assistance with a Risk Assessment and Vaccination Plan.
Email us: email@example.com
Telephone Johannesburg: +27 11 794 7928
Telephone Durban: +27 31 765 4777
Telephone Cape Town: +27 21 556 5356